Cheddar Gorge & Caves is a great day out for organisations like the guides, the scouts, schools or the WI. There are plenty of activities to keep everybody smiling all day. It doesn’t matter whether you are interested in nature, history or geology, or just want to see some breathtaking views and eat a tasty afternoon tea, you’ll find it all at Cheddar Gorge & Caves.
Book with Longleat Groups Manager before your visit and make sure you get exactly what you want from your day. Call 01934 742343 or email email@example.com for booking and further information.
Benefits of booking as a group
Generous discount on all ticket purchases for parties of 12 or more paying people.
FREE familiarisation pass! Once you’ve made your group booking, Cheddar Gorge & Caves will give you ONE free familiarisation pass valid for two adult tickets. This gives you the chance to experience all that your group will experience and helps you plan your day. Please request your familiarisation pass at the time of booking.
Free organiser ticket per group booking! Collect on day of visit.
Free coach drivers ticket plus voucher for refreshments per group booking. Collect on day of visit.
Prices for Groups are available on application – 01934 742343
Facilities for groups
- 13 coach parking spaces.
- Plenty of toilets including accessible toilets.
- A range of shops for some serious retail therapy.
Educational and youth groups
Children need to be properly supervised throughout their visit to Cheddar Gorge & Caves so we give you a number of free adult places according to the age of the children in your group:
1 free adult to every 10 children in school and college groups
Before the day
Risk Assessment: It is your responsibility to provide a full risk assessment for your visit to Cheddar Gorge & Caves. Download our Risk Assessment Guidance Sheet
On the day
Tickets: The group leader needs to pick up your tickets.
Collect your tickets from the cashier at Gough’s Cave entrance.
Cheddar Gorge & Caves is a popular attraction and there is occasionally a small delay in collecting tickets for groups booked in at a specific time. Your patience is very much appreciated.
Payment: Full payment must be made when you pick up your tickets. Cheddar Gorge & Caves accepts all major credit cards except Diners Club. For repeat group visits and at the discretion of Cheddar Gorge & Caves, invoices can be issued for group visits with strict payment terms of 30 days.
Emergency contact details: Please give the group leader’s or responsible person’s mobile number to the cashier at Gough’s Cave entrance on arrival. The number should also be circulated to all team leaders/helpers so that contact can be made if needed or in case of emergency.
Terms & conditions
- Group rates apply to parties of 12 paying people.
- Group rates only apply to groups all booking the same package.
- Group rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Children under 14 yrs must be supervised at all times. A minimum of one adult must accompany every 10 children/students. Unaccompanied children/students will not be admitted to the attractions.
- It is the responsibility of the group organiser to carry out a full risk assessment prior to making a group visit. Please request a familiarisation pass at the time of booking.
- Full payment must be made on arrival unless otherwise agreed in advance with Longleat Groups Manager.
- Cheddar Gorge & Caves reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any activity, alter times, prices and events or services without prior notice.
- Cheddar Gorge & Caves operates a strict no refund policy.
- Cheddar Gorge & Caves reserves the right to refuse entry.
Find It Fast
Be InspiredClick images to enlarge More Photos
"I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff that made our excursion yesterday successful. All the children had a fantastic time and found it very interesting!"
MW Warminster Summer Schools