Celebrate Mums Day With Us
25th and 26th March 2017
If you want to do something a little different this Mother’s Day make sure you visit the spectacular Cheddar Gorge and Caves. A day out at one of Britain’s most iconic landmarks is going to be a real hit with any nature lover. It’s going to be extra special knowing Mum’s ticket was free*!
How to redeem this great offer?
- Select a visit date (the 25th or 26th March 2017).
- Select the tickets you’d like, including one for Mum. Remember there must be at least one other adult or child ticket in your basket.
- Add the promo code MUM17 to your basket
- Get the cost of Mums ticket deducted!
- Just download this voucher.
- Present to Cheddar Gorge and Caves staff on the 25th or 26th March.
Terms and conditions
- Valid on online or walk up purchases
- One Mum goes free when accompanied by a full paying adult or full paying child
- Valid on Cheddar Gorge and Caves Explorer Ticket only.
- Valid on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March 2017 only.
- Not valid for coach parties/booked groups.
- Only one Adult ticket will be discounted per online transaction or vehicle.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Not valid against Annual Passes.
- Voucher to be given up at point of purchase.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Not for resale.
- Voucher value £0.0001.
Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
1st – 23rd April
This Easter Gough’s Cave is getting some egg-celent new additions to make your great day out with us even more fun!
The Easter Bunny must have made an unexpected visit to Cheddar because clusters of magical, light up eggs have appeared in all the nooks and crannies in the mysterious chambers of Gough’s Cave and we need your help to make sure we’ve found them all!
Incredible themed lights will guide you on your way as you go on an Easter Egg Hunt like no other. Get ready you’re an egg-splorer now! Grab a trail sheet and see how many eggs of each colour you can see (remember to look up down and all around because these eggs could be anywhere) whilst deciphering the mystery message left for us by the Easter Bunny; as a reward you’ll be get a tasty treat at the end of the expedition!
Keep your eye’s peeled for Richard Gough’s magical golden egg! Rumour has it it’s been hidden in the caves since he excavated it in Victorian times. If you can spot it – make sure you grab a selfie and post on one of our social media channels using #CheddarEggHunt to be in the chance of winning some amazing prizes to make your Easter extra special.
And it wouldn’t be Easter without egg decorating would it? Younger visits will have the chance to get creative, designing and making their own egg with feathers and paints. Don’t worry Mum and Dad, aprons will be provided and the paint is easy to wash off.
Need to know
- The Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt and egg decorating activity are included with a Cheddar Explorer Ticket
- The egg hunt will be running every day between 1st and 23rd April
- Due to steep gradient and steps Gough’s Cave is inaccessible to wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- All children will receive a Trail sheet to complete in Gough’s Cave
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Full terms and conditions for the Golden Egg competition can be found Cheddar Gorge and Caves Facebook page.