Buy Tickets Online
0 Tickets - £0.00
Select Your Tickets
Please select from the Gorge and Caves Explorer Tickets or Combo Tickets.
To secure tickets online you must book no later than midnight (GMT)
on the day before your intended visit.
Need to Know
- Cox’s Cave & The Crystal Quest will be closed between 25th – 27th November. Ticket holders visiting on this date can come back with their ticket to visit the cave on another date at no extra charge. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. All other attractions will remain open as normal.
- When you buy online, print off your email confirmation or note the unique booking reference code. You will need this to claim your tickets on arrival. We do not post out tickets.
- Blue Peter badges, Tesco Clubcard Vouchers and other offline promotional/discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with tickets purchased online.
- Cheddar Gorge accepts all major credit and debit cards except Diners Club.
- Cheddar Gorge operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
- The Cheddar Gorge e-ticketing system applies to parties of 1-99 visitors only. Pre-booked groups including Scout and Brownie Groups, Group Travel Organisers, Excursions etc., with minimum levels paying people get reduced rates. Find out more about group prices by calling 01934 742343.
- Please telephone 01934 742 343 if you would like to change the date of your visit. A £5 administration fee per ticket will be applied for a change of date.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required before your original intended date of visit to ensure that a change in date can be made. A change of date cannot be made after the original intended date of visit has passed.
- A change of date can only be within the same year as that of the original intended date.
- Please note that Gorge & Caves Explorer Day Tickets, plus Cheddar Gorge/Longleat Combo Tickets are date specific.
- The Cheddar/Longleat Combo Ticket is in partnership with Longleat. The date you select is the date of your visit to Longleat. You can then visit Cheddar Gorge any day within the 2015 season (excl. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
- The 2015 season ends on 31st December 2015.
- Concessionary rates are available to visitors with disabilities or special needs and one registered accompanying carer at 50% off the standard gate price. Please ask for tickets on arrival at the entrance to Caves. Documented proof will be required (eg. Orange/ blue badge).